BAREBACKERS - COMMUNITY GUIDELINES & USER AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE JOINING OR VIEWING OUR BAREBACKERS.COM COMMUNITY.
By accessing our website community (www.Barebackers.com), hereinafter referred to as the "Service" you signify your approval and content to our "Community Guidelines & User Agreement" of its use including all amendments made to date. If you do not agree to these terms you may not access or use the Service and must immediately leave the site.
Your Privacy, the privacy of every member and visitor, as well as the privacy of the owners and operators of the site, is very important to Barebackers.com and the Service. We do not share or sell your information to any third parties. Our efforts are intended to create and foster a community of like minded men. For your security and protection, your direct contact information is never made available to other members. As issues related to privacy arise we will update our policies and practices for your benefit.
Your email address will be used only for messages related to the Service and services we offer. Whenever possible and practical we will communicate with you through your Barebackers,com message mailbox or alternatively through your registered email address when needed. When replying to inquiries you send us by email we will respond in kind. By default you will receive emailed notifications of new messages you have received on the service. You may disable these message notifications at your discretion where applicable.
Barebackers.com is intended to be a safe, respectful and welcoming environment for adult men of varying ages, races, religions and nationalities. To that end we have developed the following:
1. User Acknowledgement. This Agreement constitutes your agreement with Barebackers.com and Hot Desert Knights with respect to your use of the Service. You must agree to and abide by all of the terms and conditions and guidelines contained in this Agreement in order to be an authorized user of the Bareback.com Service. As used in this Agreement set forth, "we" and "us" refers to Barebackers.com and Hot Desert Knights, or any successor or assign of us.
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us at any time, in our sole discretion. Access may be altered, suspended, denied or discontinued at any time including specific features, database or content access. We may place limits or restrictions on access to specific features of the Service without notice or liability.
2. Minimum Age. The Service we provide is an adults ONLY community. You represent and warrant that your are at least 18 years old, or the age of consent in the Country and State in which you live (whichever is older). We reserve the right to request proof of age or to suspend/delete your profile if in our sole discretion we have determined you may not be representing your true age.
3. Membership Options. Basic membership to the Service is FREE and includes reasonable access to member profiles and message system. Members who wish to support the site's costs can upgrade for modest fees to gain access to premium features. These options may change without notice due to technical issues beyond our control.
4. Members - Code of Conduct. You are joining a community of men who share many interests in common. Not everyone will share all of your opinions and values and you are expected to behave in a respectful manner as an adult while logged onto the Service and communicating with other members. The following will not be tolerated:
- - email, upload, link or otherwise distribute any material on the sites that may be offensive, copyrighted or illegal;
- - diminish another member's use and benefit from the Service;
- - post multiple profiles except with the express permission of the Services' operators for the purpose of transitioning to a new user name;
- - use the Service to promote goods or services improperly.
- - copy, distribute or resell any content from the Services without the written permission of the Service's operators;
- - access or interfere with any part of the operation of the server, database or other systems that comprise the Service to our members.
We may, without advance notice or justification:
- - remove or fail to approve material you upload to the Service;
- - cancel your membership at any time;
- - discontinue operation of the Service.
5. Password Use. Passwords are not to be shared ever, any sharing of passwords is strictly prohibited. It is required that you access the Service only through your own username and password that you yourself created. Premium members are prohibited from sharing there username and password with non-members or Basic Free Members. You are responsible for any actions done under your username and password. Abuse or miss-use of passwords will not be tolerated.
6. Personal Use of the Service. The Service is for personal use only and may not be used by any user for commercial purposes. All material on the Service is copyrighted and may not be used outside of the Service.
7. Your Profile and Uploads. You warrant that all material you upload to your profile on the website and for Service is:
- - true and accurate, your own property or property that you have the right to upload;
- - you further agree that your upload is not harmful, offensive, discriminatory to other members;
- - you will take all measures necessary and practicable to insure that the material you upload is FREE from virus, worms, trojans or any other malicious code that may cause harm to the site or member computers.
8. Review & Moderation of Uploads. Every image uploaded is reviewed and moderated prior to approval. Any material that in our sole opinion is inappropriate, offensive, or illegal will be refused. Any material that is called to our attention after being approved that we find inappropriate, offensive or illegal will be removed without notice. We reserve the right to refuse any content, be it text, photo, video or otherwise.
9. Service Availability. Every measure is taken to insure the Service is available for you whenever you wish to access it. The Service is optimized for members accessing it with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and other browsers. This Service is best accessed using a computer but can also be accessed using mobile. We will make efforts to support members where necessary with various systems and browsers but we will not re-engineer the Service or make the Service less useable for members with appropriate systems.
10. Termination of Service Rights. Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions and Guidelines of the Service will result in the automatic termination of your membership and rights to access the Service.
11. Right to Amend these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time by posting updated terms to the Service. Your continued use and access of the Service following these changes constitutes your continued acceptance of these modified terms.