THIS AGREEMENT WAS LAST UPDATED ON Monday, March 10, 2014 3:00 PM NEVADA TIME
This site is owned and operated by CWC Corporation dba Hot Desert Knights.
Your privacy and ours on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us at all times.
We want to make and ensure that your experience online is both satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the gathering and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and more importantly how we use it.
1. Information Barebackers.com and CWC Corporation dba Hot Desert Knights gathers and tracks. We gather two types of information about users:
1.1. Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. All these are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters, to participate in our message boards or forums, to email a friend, and from participation in possible polls and surveys.
1.2. Information we gather through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This important information allows us to better tailor our content to suit our members needs and also to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. We do not divulge any information about individual users to a third party.
Information Barebackers.com and CWC Corporation dba Hot Desert Knights, gathers user information in the following ways & processes:
2. Optional Voluntary Information. We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
2.1. Message boards/forums/events/blogs. Users of the site's Message Boards and Forums must be registered members (these are free of charge) in order to post messages and to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password and email address.
2.2. Polling / Surveys. We may offer interactive polls or surveys to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls & surveys are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
3. We Advocate / Moderate / Administer / Act in Accordance with the following:
A.S.A.C.P. - Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection
R.T.A. - Restricted to Adults / Adult Entertainment / Adult Responsibility
4. Usage Tracking. We track user
traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not
correlate this information with data about individual users. CWC Corporation does break down overall usage statistics
according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by
reading this information from the browser string (information contained
in every user's browser).
We do sometimes track and catalog the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather we prefer to look at how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
6. Use of Data / Information. CWC Corporation uses
any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their
experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or
personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content
based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, forums, blog and events. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a fairly regular schedule (depending on what's in the newsletter or the time of year or events that might be happening), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. CWC Corporation never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, partners or sponsors. Your privacy is respected.
7. Sharing of the Data / Information. CWC Corporation uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience's demographics. This is essential to keeping our service free. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. Your privacy is respected.
8. Online Security. CWC Corporation operates secure physical and online data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems through out all our computers and systems and server network. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced or upgraded as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
9. Opt-Out Policy. We give users options wherever and whenever necessary and practical. Such choices and Opt-out's include:
- opting not to answer questions you are not comfortable listing.
- opting not to participate in certain interactive areas or features, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users.